Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boys Predictions

Just for Mark...

I'll expand upon these on the website, but here is my list...

1) Charles Wright Academy- They lose their 4,5,6,7 runner, but Charles Wright is a great program, and they have some really fast runners up front. I think they could still pull out a win.

2) Lakeside (Nine Mile Falls)- They lose their 1,2,4 runner, but Lakeside is a perennial powerhouse at the state level, and they were a very deep team last year. While I don't know if they will be able to top Charles Wright, there aren't many other teams in the state that should be able to beat them with out a recruiting find and a lot of hard work.

3) 4 way tie: This is where my scientific process comes into play. Based on my calculations, with the people these teams have lost, and have coming back (except for Kings, who didn't make it last year) these teams would have been a dead heat at the state meet. Anyones guess, but my money is on La Center... :)

Kings High School- They have 3 runners under 11:10 in the two mile, and a few more at 11:20. They have a great program. And they didn't make it to state last year. If that doesn't make a team work hard, I don't know what will...

La Center- We lost one runner, and the guys want to move up. We will see who steps up to the leadership plate this year...

Lynden Christian- Only lost 2 and 4. They have a great program, and were right with La Center at State.

Bellevue Christian- Statistically, they should be right in it with the other three.

7) Freeman

8) Newport

That's it!

I'll have more details later!

No comments: